Posted by Anna Pereira on Aug 17, 2012 in Circles Of Inspiration
| 0 comments
Sometimes it’s hard to get a grip and keep the positive energy flowing. The good news is, however, that there are some simple things you can do to inspire yourself and bring on a wave of positive energy no matter what’s happening in your life right now! Here are 5 of my favorite ways to switch on the good vibes, change my attitude, and open up to a life of unlimited blessings!
- Get Grateful. Take a moment and really dig for just a few things that are meaningful and positive in your life right now. Express heartfelt gratitude for them and spend a few moments just basking in how great those things really are for you. Open up to the good vibes and more will come!
- Share the love. When you’re down in the dumps it can be the best time to do something amazing for someone you love. Purchase an inexpensive gift, make something by hand, send a letter, or just text something sweet to someone in your life. Sending out good vibes can break the spell that’s keeping you in a heavy place.
- Turn to Source. If you have a favorite sacred text or scripture, now is a great time to open it up and let the words work for you. Turn to your favorite go-to section, or ‘randomly’ open the book and absorb the words on the first page you see.
- Breath and move. Energy is real, and it does influence our attitudes and feelings. Go outside, take a walk, do some breathing exercised, stretch, and connect with the earth. Just 5-10 minutes outside or doing some breathing and stretching can change everything!
- Get inspired! Join me on Facebook where I post some of the best inspirational wisdom from sources across the world. If you haven’t become a fan – do it now and see what all the buzz is about! Click here to connect and get inspired!
To your joy, health, and journey!